Learn More About Certification
BONUS: FREE Trauma Therapist Toolkit
when you sign up today!
|About the Presenter|
|Eric Gentry, Ph.D., LMHC, is an internationally recognized leader in the field of disaster and clinical traumatology, having trained thousands of professionals and paraprofessionals worldwide in the treatment of traumatic stress. His doctorate is from Florida State University where he studied with Professor Charles Figley, one of the pioneers of traumatic stress. Dr. Gentry was one of the original faculty members of the Traumatology Institute and later became the co-director of the International Traumatology Institute at the University of Southern Florida. Dr. Gentry, along with Dr. Anna Baranowsky, is the co-author and co-owner of the Traumatology Institute Training Curriculum – 17 courses in field and clinical traumatology leading to seven separate certifications. Click here for information about J. Eric Gentry|
So, what happens next?
- Register now to get your login for instant access to the online portal.
- Review all the course materials at your own pace and at your convenience! Access all course videos and materials online forever. Plus, use the CE21 Mobile™ app to access the course content on-the-go, wherever and whenever you want on your mobile devices. Click here for course objectives and outline.
- Watch your email for the order confirmation and link to get immediate access to all course videos and materials online, plus downloadable PDF exercises to work through with the training.
- Start interacting with other online attendees via chat message boards.
- Complete your CPD tests online when it's convenient for you, to earn up to 6 CPD hours.
Don’t delay. . . ENROLL NOW